This article contains commentary which reflects the author's opinion
Get The Real News Delivered To Your Inbox
The August 4th though 6th conference of US conservatives in Texas will feature Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban as a speaker.
In May, Orban spoke at the inaugural CPAC Hungary event organized by the Center for Fundamental Rights in Budapest and the American Conservative Union.
Bloomberg reports, Matt Schlapp, chairman of CPAC, said in an interview at the America First Policy Institute summit in Washington, “Let’s listen to the man speak.” “We’ll see what he says. And if people have a disagreement with something he says [about race mixing], they should raise it.”
- Lucas Collins is a writer for Patriot911News. He strives to write timely, thought-provoking articles.
- News2022.08.10Trump-endorsed Tim Michels defeats Pence-endorsed for Governor in WI primary
- Breaking2022.08.01JUST IN: Capitol rioter sentenced to 7 years of prison
- Breaking2022.07.29JUST IN: Wisconsin activist says he committed voter fraud to expose potential voter fraud
- Breaking2022.07.29Alex Jones’ media company files for bankruptcy amid Sandy Hook trial