Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
Twitter CEO Elon Musk announced Sunday that the social media platform would make addressing its alleged child sexual exploitation problem his number one priority. Since purchasing the social media platform for $44 billion, Musk has made sweeping changes. He replied to a tweet about how the company “has begun addressing the issue of posting child […]
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- News2023.01.28‘There are no facts that can excuse this violation’: Schiff slapped with ethics complaint
- News2023.01.28‘I’m saying it on Fox News. It’s done.’ Ronna McDaniel announces future plans following successful RNC reelection
- News2023.01.28‘She can’t talk like a human being. She talks like a binder.’ ‘The Five’ eviscerates KJP
- News2023.01.28‘I feel betrayed’: Democrats demand reform in reaction to Tyre Nichols beating