Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
Since Election Day, the Arizona attorney general’s office has ‘received hundreds of complaints’ over Maricopa County’s administration of the 2022 general election.
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- News2022.11.21Elon Musk Reveals ‘Priority #1’ for Twitter
- News2022.11.21Arizona AG Demands Maricopa Officials Answer For Reportedly Mixing Counted And Uncounted Ballots
- News2022.11.21Senate Democrats demand the FTC launches investigation into Elon Musk’s Twitter
- News2022.11.21Alabama Withdraws From Democrat Operative-Controlled Voter Registration Database