Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
These pills are largely made by two Mexican drug cartels, the Sinaloa Cartel and the Jalisco (CJNG) Cartel, to look identical to real prescription medications.
The post DEA: 6 Out of 10 Fentanyl-Laced Fake Prescription Pills Now Contain a Potentially Lethal Dose appeared first on Hstoday.
JOIN US @Patriot911News on our Telegram, Twitter, Facebook Page and Groups, and other social media for instant news updates!
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- Breaking2023.03.30Idaho Prosecutors Disclose Info About ‘Internal Affairs Investigation’ Against Officer in Bryan Kohberger Quadruple Murder Case
- Breaking2023.03.29Merrick Garland Lies Under Oath – Exposed for Telling US Marshals NOT to Arrest Leftist Protesters Outside SCOTUS Justices’ Homes – But Calls for 1,000 More Arrests of Trump Supporters Standing Outside US Capitol on Jan. 6
- Breaking2023.03.29Democrat Kathleen Clark BLASTS “Politicians and Preachers” and “Right Wing Extremists” for Cruelty to Transgenders After Wicked Transgender Guns Down Kids at Christian School – Forgets to Mention Her Son Is Violent Trans Antifa Felon
- Breaking2023.03.29Matt Gaetz Grills Military Brass on Drag Shows and Racism – General Milley Commits to End Drag Queen Story Hour on US Military Bases