Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
California’s Crime Wave – What’s the Problem? | Full Documentary
California’s crime rate has risen at an alarming rate during the last decade. With no end in sight, people and business owners in California are taking the necessary precautions to protect their lives and property.
What is causing our society’s continuous decline and growth in brazen behavior? Join Epoch Times Correspondent Siyamak Khorrami as he explores how the increase in crime is affecting Californians, why proponents of the initiative feel it will improve our justice system, and what the future holds for the Golden State under the present law.
Seattle is Dying | A KOMO News Documentary
Seattle is dying, rotting from within.
The ‘Seattle is Dying’ documentary is about residents who don’t feel safe bringing their family into Seattle’s downtown area. It’s about parents who refuse to take their children to paid-for public playgrounds. All around Seattle, there is stealing and criminal activity. It’s about people who no longer feel safe, who no longer believe their voices are heard.
This program does not seek to stigmatize people who are dealing with addiction, homelessness, or mental illness. Quite the opposite is true. Rather, it poses the question: “Why aren’t we putting forth more effort? Why don’t we have the bravery to interfere in lives that are spiraling out of control due to a serious illness?”
Patriot911News depends on your support as a patriot-ran conservative breaking news headlines website. Donate now
- Lucas Collins is a writer for Patriot911News. He strives to write timely, thought-provoking articles.
- BreakingAugust 12, 2022BREAKING: Kari Lake shares homeless plan at press conference outside Phoenix homeless camp
- NewsAugust 10, 2022Trump-endorsed Tim Michels defeats Pence-endorsed for Governor in WI primary
- BreakingAugust 1, 2022JUST IN: Capitol rioter sentenced to 7 years of prison
- BreakingJuly 29, 2022JUST IN: Wisconsin activist says he committed voter fraud to expose potential voter fraud