Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
Glorious attack on so-called White Privilege
The latest animated feature from renowned director Mike Judge, “Beavis and Butt-head Do the Universe,” returns.
Returning to the big screen in 2022, the well-known MTV combo from the 1990s encounters a vastly new society that is overly politically correct for them.
A college lecturer tells the couple they have “white privilege” in a video clip that is becoming popular online. They think their new “privilege” is amazing and use it to their advantage as they move about campus.
In a tweet, Mike Judge announces: “I present to you the official trailer for the new Beavis and Butthead movie coming to Paramount + on June 23rd. The brand new series will follow shortly after, along with all the old episodes.”
The film is being billed as the dumbest space movie ever made.
In 1998, a “creative” judge sentences Beavis and Butthead to Space Camp, which leads in a journey on the Space Shuttle and the predictable outcomes.
They return to our time after passing through a black hole, where they search for love, abuse iPhones, and are pursued by the Deep State.
“Beavis and Butt-Head Do the Universe” is streaming June 23 exclusively on Paramount+.
Patriot911News depends on your support as a patriot-ran conservative breaking news headlines website. Donate now
- Lucas Collins is a writer for Patriot911News. He strives to write timely, thought-provoking articles.
- BreakingAugust 12, 2022BREAKING: Kari Lake shares homeless plan at press conference outside Phoenix homeless camp
- NewsAugust 10, 2022Trump-endorsed Tim Michels defeats Pence-endorsed for Governor in WI primary
- BreakingAugust 1, 2022JUST IN: Capitol rioter sentenced to 7 years of prison
- BreakingJuly 29, 2022JUST IN: Wisconsin activist says he committed voter fraud to expose potential voter fraud