Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
As it was amply expected, the end of the EU ban on sale of Ukrainian grain has ignited a bitter trade dispute that is pitting the Kiev regime against some of its strongest allies in the EU.
The post The Great Grain Controversy: Ukraine Sues Poland, Slovakia and Hungary Over Ban of Agricultural Products – EU, Germany, France and Spain Criticize – Romania and Bulgaria Divided Over the Issue appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.
Patriot911News depends on your support as a patriot-ran conservative breaking news headlines website. Donate now
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- NewsSeptember 29, 2023Elon Musk’s Sharp Retort to AOC’s ‘Intelligence’ Sparks Heated Exchange
- BreakingSeptember 29, 2023‘Ultra Right’ Beer Featuring Trump’s Mugshot on Track to Become ‘Most Sought-After Collector Beer Can in American History’
- NewsSeptember 29, 2023Adam Schiff should’ve never picked a fight with Elon Musk over ‘election misinformation’
- NewsSeptember 29, 2023Navy to begin randomly testing special operations forces for steroids