Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
As Georgia gears up for a runoff between Democrat Sen. Raphael Warnock and his Republican challenger Herschel Walker, Democrats in the state are once again crying wolf — aka, voter suppression — over a state law that prohibits early voting on the Saturday after Thanksgiving. The Democratic Party of Georgia — along with Warnock’s campaign […]
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- News2022.11.18GSA Marks Progress on Border Station Projects
- News2022.11.18Georgia Democrats Cry ‘Voter Suppression’ Over A Law That Will Restrict Ballot Harvesting Plans
- News2022.11.18CBP Increases Recruitment Incentive for Border Patrol Agents
- Breaking2022.11.18BREAKING: Dozens of Documents Linked to Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s Associates will be Unsealed After Judge Rules Public Interest Trumps Privacy