Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
Work has begun at all 26 locations slated for major modernization, including preliminary site acquisition activities, mandated environmental reviews, design development, and community engagements.
The post GSA Marks Progress on Border Station Projects appeared first on Hstoday.
JOIN US @Patriot911News on our Telegram, Twitter, Facebook Page and Groups, and other social media for instant news updates!
Patriot911News depends on your support as a patriot-ran conservative breaking news headlines website. Donate now
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- News2023.06.10The first 2024 predictions show GOP’s path to retaking the Senate could hinge on West Virginia
- News2023.06.10‘Damning’ and ‘political’: Legal experts weigh in on Trump indictment
- News2023.06.10‘Not as cut and dry’: Jonathan Turley breaks down Trump’s indictment
- News2023.06.10Biden admin taps new border chief