Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
100 Percent Fed Up reports – On Monday, Federal Judge Kenneth Hoyt held True the Vote founder Catherine Engelbrecht and True the Vote investigator Gregg Phillips in contempt of court over their refusal to identify a confidential informant who helped them obtain information that led to the discovery and, later, evidence that the E. Lansing,…
The post BREAKING: Political Prisoner Catherine Engelbrecht Delivers Update From Fed Prison After Spending Two Days In Solitary Confinement [VIDEO] appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.
JOIN US @Patriot911News on our Telegram, Twitter, Facebook Page and Groups, and other social media for instant news updates!
Patriot911News depends on your support as a patriot-ran conservative breaking news headlines website. Donate now
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- News2023.06.10The first 2024 predictions show GOP’s path to retaking the Senate could hinge on West Virginia
- News2023.06.10‘Damning’ and ‘political’: Legal experts weigh in on Trump indictment
- News2023.06.10‘Not as cut and dry’: Jonathan Turley breaks down Trump’s indictment
- News2023.06.10Biden admin taps new border chief