Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
Paul Pelosi, the husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, has reportedly been released from the hospital after being ‘critically injured’ during a targeted break-in at their San Francisco home last Friday, ABC 7 reported. The following statement was issued by Pelosi regarding her husband’s discharge from the hospital and his ongoing recovery: “The Pelosi family…
The post BREAKING: Paul Pelosi Released from Hospital After Hammer Attack appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.
Patriot911News depends on your support as a patriot-ran conservative breaking news headlines website. Donate now
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- NewsFebruary 26, 2024Trump predicts ‘Judgment Day’ for a select group of people is coming in November
- NewsFebruary 26, 2024No. 2 Senate Republican sees the writing on the wall, backs Trump
- NewsFebruary 26, 2024DeSantis sending more troops to border fight as Biden keeps ‘subsidizing’ the invasion
- NewsFebruary 26, 2024Trump jabs Koch network over backing Haley: ‘Got played for suckers’