Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
Paul Pelosi, the husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, has reportedly been released from the hospital after being ‘critically injured’ during a targeted break-in at their San Francisco home last Friday, ABC 7 reported. The following statement was issued by Pelosi regarding her husband’s discharge from the hospital and his ongoing recovery: “The Pelosi family…
The post BREAKING: Paul Pelosi Released from Hospital After Hammer Attack appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.
Patriot911News depends on your support as a patriot-ran conservative breaking news headlines website. Donate now
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- NewsOctober 3, 2023NYPD Finds Trap Door and Makes Chilling Discovery Behind It
- NewsOctober 3, 2023Democrat Senator Challenges Schumer on New Senate Dress Code
- NewsOctober 3, 2023Dishonest Washington Post Reporter Freezes Up During Recorded Call With Barstool Founder Dave Portnoy
- BreakingOctober 3, 2023Kevin McCarthy Expresses Concern Over Potential Ouster, Admits Only a Few GOP Needed to Side with Democrats: “If Five Republicans Go with Democrats, Then I’m Out” (VIDEO)