Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
Last year, Joe Biden nominated Melissa Holyoak and Andrew Ferguson as commissioners to the FTC. Ferguson served as McConnell’s Chief Counsel, putting the Republican Senate leader completely on board with Biden’s nominations. Previously, Holyoak worked as an attorney for a D.C. think tank named the Competitive Enterprise Institute. CEI is essentially a tech lobbying group […]
The post Big Tech, Biden and McConnell Backed Melissa Holyoak’s FTC Confirmation Vote may be on the Horizon appeared first on Loomered.
Patriot911News depends on your support as a patriot-ran conservative breaking news headlines website. Donate now
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- NewsFebruary 24, 2024Washington voters sound alarm over requirement to mark party affiliation on mail-in ballot envelope
- NewsFebruary 24, 2024Turley takes judge to task after delay ruling: ‘Nothing succeeds like excess for judges like Engoron’
- NewsFebruary 24, 2024Suspect in Colorado dorm slayings had reportedly threatened his roommate over chores, say court docs
- NewsFebruary 24, 2024INSIDER: The Atlantic floats trial balloon for the ultimate in Dem election scumbaggery if Trump wins