Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
In a bold move that has sent ripples through the political landscape, Republican presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy has announced his withdrawal from the Colorado primary. This decision comes as a direct response to the Colorado Supreme Court’s disqualification of President Donald Trump from the 2024 ballot, a move Ramaswamy deems an affront to constitutional principles. […]
The post Candidate Takes a Principled Stand, Exits Colorado Primary in Solidarity with Trump appeared first on RightWingHeadlines.
Patriot911News depends on your support as a patriot-ran conservative breaking news headlines website. Donate now
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- NewsFebruary 22, 2024AZ prosecutor refuses to extradite violent criminal to NYC over soft-on-crime policies: ‘Safer to keep him here’
- NewsFebruary 22, 2024Judge orders Mike Lindell to pay millions after reportedly losing his own challenge
- NewsFebruary 22, 2024‘Retire already!’ Pelosi and Biden panned for grasping hands in timid walk across the tarmac
- NewsFebruary 22, 2024Report: 186 Now-Removed Arizona Voter Roll Names Were Foreign Nationals