Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
The box arriving to Los Angeles International Airport from Asia was labeled “keyboards.” When U.S. Customs and Border Protection officers opened it as part of routine inspections, they found 175 pounds of chemicals used to produce fentanyl — the drug responsible for thousands of U.S. deaths each year. The parcel’s destination — a warehouse in […]
The post Opinion: Fentanyl Production and Enforcement Are Changing: Here’s How Customs is Fighting It appeared first on Hstoday.
Patriot911News depends on your support as a patriot-ran conservative breaking news headlines website. Donate now
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- NewsDecember 7, 2023Tucker Carlson Set to Unveil Explosive Interview
- NewsDecember 7, 2023Professional race-baiter slammed for unbelievably ignorant hot take blasting Time’s Taylor Swift award
- NewsDecember 7, 2023Mass murder suspect was previously bonded out by Soros-funded group
- NewsDecember 7, 2023Trump to appeal judge’s rejection of his bid to dismiss 2020 election case based on presidential immunity