Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
A Houston gun store employee has been charged with murder, following the fatal shooting of a suspected shoplifter. The incident occurred in June 2022 at Carter’s Country store on South Wilcrest, where Mark Winger, the accused, was employed. The deceased, Terry Evans Jr., was reportedly seen on surveillance footage entering the store, approaching the cash […]
The post Houston Gun Store Employee Faces Murder Charges in Defense of Property appeared first on RightWingHeadlines.
Patriot911News depends on your support as a patriot-ran conservative breaking news headlines website. Donate now
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- BreakingDecember 7, 2023BREAKING: Army Soldier Files Criminal Complaint Against Commanding General for Unlawful Retaliation – in Violating His Whistleblower Status
- NewsDecember 7, 2023Senate Republicans Demand White House Forfeit Biden’s Election Interference Plans
- NewsDecember 7, 2023U.S. Border Patrol is Using AI to Crack Down on Fentanyl Trafficking
- NewsDecember 7, 2023University of Nevada Las Vegas shooter reportedly a disgruntled professor recently denied a job