Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
The Republican-controlled Wisconsin Senate voted to fire the head of the state’s elections agency on Thursday, citing the need to restore citizens’ trust in the electoral process following Wisconsin’s messy 2020 election. “Wisconsinites have expressed concerns with the administration of elections both here in Wisconsin and nationally,” Senate Majority Leader Devin LeMahieu, a Republican, said. […]
Patriot911News depends on your support as a patriot-ran conservative breaking news headlines website. Donate now
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- NewsSeptember 29, 2023Elon Musk’s Sharp Retort to AOC’s ‘Intelligence’ Sparks Heated Exchange
- BreakingSeptember 29, 2023‘Ultra Right’ Beer Featuring Trump’s Mugshot on Track to Become ‘Most Sought-After Collector Beer Can in American History’
- NewsSeptember 29, 2023Adam Schiff should’ve never picked a fight with Elon Musk over ‘election misinformation’
- NewsSeptember 29, 2023Navy to begin randomly testing special operations forces for steroids