Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
This article originally appeared on WND.com Guest by post by Bob Unruh A government program that was set up years ago but never updated when the laws changed has been found to be stealing books from publishers, and was struck as unconstitutional, according to a report.
The post ‘Until Today, the Government Had Gotten Away with It’ appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.
Patriot911News depends on your support as a patriot-ran conservative breaking news headlines website. Donate now
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- BreakingSeptember 29, 2023Trump Supporters Line the Streets of Orange County, California to Welcome Trump – WATCH TRUMP LIVE HERE
- BreakingSeptember 29, 2023Just 3% of San Francisco Restaurants Say They Were Not Victims of Vandalism or Property Crime in the LAST MONTH
- BreakingSeptember 29, 2023California Passes Law to Mandate “Certified Voting System” After Shasta CO Goes to Hand-Counted Paper Ballots – Shasta Supervisor Kevin Crye Facing Recall
- NewsSeptember 29, 2023Elon Musk’s Sharp Retort to AOC’s ‘Intelligence’ Sparks Heated Exchange