Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
This article originally appeared on WND.com Guest by post by Bob Unruh Raises concerns about expressive freedoms not available there A college has embarked on a scheme that appears to be intended to give administrators the power to censor a student newspaper, and the moves have caught the attention of the Foundation for Individual Rights and Expression.
The post School Fires Student Newspaper Adviser, Demands to See Articles Before Publication appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.
Patriot911News depends on your support as a patriot-ran conservative breaking news headlines website. Donate now
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- NewsDecember 8, 2023Megyn Kelly delivers an ominous warning if Trump goes to jail before Election Day
- NewsDecember 8, 2023Judge sentences woman who assaulted Chipotle worker to do hard time working at a fast food restaurant
- NewsDecember 8, 2023California facing $68 BILLION budget deficit as revenue-generating residents continue to flee
- NewsDecember 8, 2023Mozilla Asks The Supreme Court To Rule Against Florida and Texas Social Media Free Speech Laws