Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
This article originally appeared on WND.com Guest by post by Bob Unruh Punishment may have been ‘religious discrimination’ A decision by a Minnesota college to dump an art teacher because she included for her class lessons art that depicted Muhammad could be “religious discrimination,” a court has ruled.
The post School Can’t Escape Heat for Dumping Teacher Over Muhammad Art appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.
Patriot911News depends on your support as a patriot-ran conservative breaking news headlines website. Donate now
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- NewsSeptember 29, 2023Israel Pushes Facial Recognition Surveillance Bill To Operate in Public Spaces
- BreakingSeptember 29, 2023FBI Issues Warning About Newly Discovered Pedophilic, Satanist Extortion Cult Targeting Children Online
- BreakingSeptember 29, 2023Federal Prosecutors Recommend 15-Year Sentence for Disgraced Ex-ABC News Reporter in “Sadistic” Child Pornography Case Involving Infants and Toddlers
- NewsSeptember 29, 2023Ocasio-Cortez claims photo was ‘fabricated’ during government hearing