Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
The geopolitical situation in the Sahel region of Western Africa continues in a flux, as the coup leaders in three former French colonies have enacted a security agreement against internal insurgents or external invasion.
The post POWDER KEG AFRICA: Mali, Niger and Burkina Faso Sign a Security Pact Against Islamic Insurgence and Foreign Invasion – French Official Is Freed from Prison in Niger, and US Restarts Drone Operations from Its Airbase appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.
Patriot911News depends on your support as a patriot-ran conservative breaking news headlines website. Donate now
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- NewsSeptember 29, 2023Israel Pushes Facial Recognition Surveillance Bill To Operate in Public Spaces
- BreakingSeptember 29, 2023FBI Issues Warning About Newly Discovered Pedophilic, Satanist Extortion Cult Targeting Children Online
- BreakingSeptember 29, 2023Federal Prosecutors Recommend 15-Year Sentence for Disgraced Ex-ABC News Reporter in “Sadistic” Child Pornography Case Involving Infants and Toddlers
- NewsSeptember 29, 2023Ocasio-Cortez claims photo was ‘fabricated’ during government hearing