Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
A new report claims that Bob Iger, CEO of the woke Walt Disney Company, does not see the culture war issues that have increasingly been consuming the country as healthy for the company’s business, and their bottom line, and he wants to “quiet the noise.” Bounding Into Comics reports that Laura Martin, a Needham financial analyst who attended a recent investor event at Walt Disney World, provided their outlet with a report in which she explains that Iger “believes ‘content should be entertaining, not issues-focused.’” She continues that “Iger’s ‘key goal’ is to ‘Quiet the Noise’ because culture wars are not healthy for [Disney’s] business.” Disney has suffered a 56 percent market cap free fall with losses nearing $200 billion.
Patriot911News depends on your support as a patriot-ran conservative breaking news headlines website. Donate now
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- NewsMarch 1, 2024UK Collaborates With UN for Big Tech Inclusion in Project Linking Digital ID To Bank Accounts
- NewsMarch 1, 2024Pennsylvania Partners With DHS, CISA Censors To Target Election Speech It Deems A ‘Threat’
- NewsMarch 1, 2024Best political cartoons: Make sure you roll the softballs, guys
- NewsMarch 1, 2024A look at what’s coming for us: Tucker highlights tyranny in Brazil after Biden admin helped elect pro-Chinese regime