Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
Breast cancer, the most commonly diagnosed cancer worldwide, has been meticulously mapped across the United States in a groundbreaking study by researchers at George Mason University in Virginia. The study reveals a startling disparity in mortality rates from county to county, painting a grim picture of America’s battle against this silent killer. The research team […]
The post Mapping the Silent Killer: Unveiling America’s Breast Cancer Hotspots appeared first on RightWingHeadlines.
Patriot911News depends on your support as a patriot-ran conservative breaking news headlines website. Donate now
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- BreakingSeptember 29, 2023California Passes Law to Mandate “Certified Voting System” After Shasta CO Goes to Hand-Counted Paper Ballots – Shasta Supervisor Kevin Crye Facing Recall
- NewsSeptember 29, 2023Elon Musk’s Sharp Retort to AOC’s ‘Intelligence’ Sparks Heated Exchange
- BreakingSeptember 29, 2023‘Ultra Right’ Beer Featuring Trump’s Mugshot on Track to Become ‘Most Sought-After Collector Beer Can in American History’
- NewsSeptember 29, 2023Adam Schiff should’ve never picked a fight with Elon Musk over ‘election misinformation’