Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
Former Attorney General who served under Ronald Reagan, Edwin Meese, submitted a court declaration calling the prosecution of Trump DOJ official Jeffrey Clark ‘a major affront to federal supremacy never before seen in the history of our country.’ Jeffrey Clark served as the Department of Justice Assistant Attorney General under Trump and was under consideration to be Trump’s Attorney General.
The post JUST IN: Former AG Ed Meese Submits Court Declaration Calling Prosecution of Trump DOJ Official Jeff Clark ‘A Major Affront to Federal Supremacy Never Seen Before’ appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.
Patriot911News depends on your support as a patriot-ran conservative breaking news headlines website. Donate now
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- BreakingSeptember 29, 2023Trump Supporters Line the Streets of Orange County, California to Welcome Trump – WATCH TRUMP LIVE HERE
- BreakingSeptember 29, 2023Just 3% of San Francisco Restaurants Say They Were Not Victims of Vandalism or Property Crime in the LAST MONTH
- BreakingSeptember 29, 2023California Passes Law to Mandate “Certified Voting System” After Shasta CO Goes to Hand-Counted Paper Ballots – Shasta Supervisor Kevin Crye Facing Recall
- NewsSeptember 29, 2023Elon Musk’s Sharp Retort to AOC’s ‘Intelligence’ Sparks Heated Exchange