Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
An Arizona court found on Friday that ballot signature verification guidance issued by the secretary of state’s office does “not have the force of law.”
Patriot911News depends on your support as a patriot-ran conservative breaking news headlines website. Donate now
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- NewsSeptember 29, 2023Adam Schiff should’ve never picked a fight with Elon Musk over ‘election misinformation’
- NewsSeptember 29, 2023Navy to begin randomly testing special operations forces for steroids
- NewsSeptember 29, 2023House fails to pass stopgap funding bill to avoid government shutdown
- BreakingSeptember 29, 2023OSHA Head Now Says ‘We Didn’t Demand That Anyone Be Fired’ and Denied Issuing a Vaccine Mandate for 84 Million Americans