Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
Protect Democracy, on behalf of Maricopa County Recorder Stephen Richer, has filed a defamation lawsuit against Kari Lake, her campaign, and the Save Arizona Fund nonprofit, alleging “harmful falsities to further their own agenda–and line their own pockets–at Richer’s expense.” The lawsuit claims that Kari Lake used her social media platforms, interviews, and public speeches to defame Richer by criticizing Maricopa County’s handling of the 2022 election by implicating him in the machine and printer failures on election day and early ballots with no chain of custody.
Patriot911News depends on your support as a patriot-ran conservative breaking news headlines website. Donate now
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- NewsMarch 1, 2024Turley slams MSNBC’s Maddow for ‘fueling the rage’ against SCOTUS
- NewsMarch 1, 2024Trump accused of diluting Truth Social shares in lawsuit, potential $3B payday at risk
- NewsMarch 1, 2024Judge holds Catherine Herridge in contempt, ordered to pay fines until China-connected source revealed
- NewsMarch 1, 2024UK Collaborates With UN for Big Tech Inclusion in Project Linking Digital ID To Bank Accounts