Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
Republican Gov. Greg Abbott signed legislation on Sunday permitting Texas to withdraw from the leftist-controlled voter-roll management group known as ERIC. As The Federalist previously reported, the Electronic Registration Information Center, or ERIC, is a widely used voter-roll management organization founded by Democrat activist David Becker that was “sold to states as a quick and easy way to update their […]
Patriot911News depends on your support as a patriot-ran conservative breaking news headlines website. Donate now
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- NewsDecember 2, 2023Carville melts down over Speaker Johnson: ‘Bigger threat to US than Al Qaeda’
- NewsDecember 2, 2023A mere six Dems stand with GOP to prevent Biden admin from housing homeless migrants on federal land
- NewsDecember 2, 2023‘The Santos Files’: Ex-rep goes scorched earth, vows to report former colleagues to ethics committee
- NewsDecember 2, 2023Susan Sarandon kind of apologizes for antisemitic comments but critics aren’t having it: ‘I need my agent back!’