Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
The US Supreme Court on Thursday left the Section 230 protections for social media untouched.
The post Supreme Court Leaves Section 230 Protections For Social Media Untouched appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.
JOIN US @Patriot911News on our Telegram, Twitter, Facebook Page and Groups, and other social media for instant news updates!
Patriot911News depends on your support as a patriot-ran conservative breaking news headlines website. Donate now
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- Breaking2023.06.01OUTRAGEOUS: 65-Year-Old New York City Man Arrested After Gunning Down Mentally Ill Robber in Self-Defense – Murder Charges On The Table Even as Mugger’s Family Defends Old Man’s Actions (VIDEO)
- Breaking2023.06.01WATCH: Former ICE Director Tom Homan Announces He Was Asked to Testify at Alejandro Mayorkas Impeachment Hearing: “It Took Me About Three Seconds to Say, ‘HELL YEAH’”
- Breaking2023.06.01BREAKING: Joe Biden Takes MASSIVE Fall at Air Force Graduation Ceremony (VIDEO)
- Breaking2023.06.01JP Morgan Downgrades Target as Retailer Suffers Longest Losing Streak in 23 Years After Trans-Satanist Children’s Clothing Line Fails to Impress