Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
Middlesbrough, Massachusetts – A 12-year-old student went off on school board board members after his school sent him home because he refused to change his T-shirt that said, “There are only two genders.” Twitter account LibsofTikTok first picked up his comments during the Middleborough School Committee meeting, which was held on April 13.
The post “I Have a Right to Wear a Shirt with Those Five Words, This Right is the First Amendment!” – Brave Student GOES OFF on School Board After School Sent Him Home for Wearing a Shirt that Said “There Are Only Two Genders” (VIDEO) appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.
Patriot911News depends on your support as a patriot-ran conservative breaking news headlines website. Donate now
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- NewsFebruary 29, 2024Clark County Unlawfully Deleted Nevada Election Records, New Audit Claims
- NewsFebruary 29, 2024EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin Refuses to Say Whether Joe Biden Has The Mental Capacity Necessary to Be POTUS
- NewsFebruary 29, 2024Kamala Harris lets slip an inconvenient truth about ‘woke’
- NewsFebruary 29, 2024Democrat DA in Laken Riley case pressured to remove herself over ‘real concern’ she’s unfit for the job