Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
Alton Mills, 54, a former crack cocaine dealer whose life sentence was commuted by Obama in 2015 has now been charged with attempted murder after allegedly shooting a woman in a Chicago expressway.
The post Crack Dealer Granted Clemency By Obama Charged With Attempted Murder, Woman Declared Brain Dead appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.
JOIN US @Patriot911News on our Telegram, Twitter, Facebook Page and Groups, and other social media for instant news updates!
Patriot911News depends on your support as a patriot-ran conservative breaking news headlines website. Donate now
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- Breaking2023.06.01Trump Reacts to Biden’s Fall at Air Force Academy Graduation Ceremony (VIDEO)
- Breaking2023.06.01OUTRAGEOUS: 65-Year-Old New York City Man Arrested After Gunning Down Mentally Ill Robber in Self-Defense – Murder Charges On The Table Even as Mugger’s Family Defends Old Man’s Actions (VIDEO)
- Breaking2023.06.01WATCH: Former ICE Director Tom Homan Announces He Was Asked to Testify at Alejandro Mayorkas Impeachment Hearing: “It Took Me About Three Seconds to Say, ‘HELL YEAH’”
- Breaking2023.06.01BREAKING: Joe Biden Takes MASSIVE Fall at Air Force Graduation Ceremony (VIDEO)