Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
The indictment also charges Delgado with including false statements in a report about one of the incidents.
The post U.S. Customs and Border Protection Officer Indicted for Using Excessive Force and Obstruction of Justice appeared first on Hstoday.
JOIN US @Patriot911News on our Telegram, Twitter, Facebook Page and Groups, and other social media for instant news updates!
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- News2023.03.21Border Patrol Agents Seize Nearly $1 Million in Cocaine
- News2023.03.20NEXUS Enrollment Centers to Reopen in Canada
- Breaking2023.03.20“It Felt Like a Jeb Bush sort of Scott Walker Cheap Shot” – Pete Hegseth ON FIRE: Blasts Ron DeSantis Over His Swipe Against Trump (VIDEO)
- Breaking2023.03.20FL Woman Suing Eye Drop Company After Product Allegedly Caused Rare Bacterial Infection and Loss of Vision