Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
The Biden administration announced late on Sunday that it would ban fossil fuel extraction on 16 million acres of federal land and water in Alaska, with no expiration date. Decision of DOI on Fossil Fuel Extraction The National Petroleum Reserve (NPR) in North Slope Borough, Alaska includes 13 million acres that the Department of Interior […]
The post Biden’s Environmental Agenda Delivers Blow to Oil Industry appeared first on RightWingHeadlines.
JOIN US @Patriot911News on our Telegram, Twitter, Facebook Page and Groups, and other social media for instant news updates!
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- Breaking2023.03.21Why China Needs Russia — Andrei Martyanov Explains
- News2023.03.21Reactions pour in after Biden uses first veto to override bipartisan ESG investment legislation
- News2023.03.21Biden’s energy secretary urges low-income Americans to make their homes ‘energy efficient’ with tax credits
- News2023.03.21Indictment will hand Trump 2024 on a silver platter