Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
Is your cash sufficient if your name is ineligible for college? Such a concern was brought up with a donor in Virginia who has since been erased. College Rejects Williams’s Name The incident occurred back in 1846, when Thomas C. Williams was a student at Richmond College. He worked as a trustee in the 1880s. […]
The post College Changes Names from Slave Owning Benefactor appeared first on RightWingHeadlines.
JOIN US @Patriot911News on our Telegram, Twitter, Facebook Page and Groups, and other social media for instant news updates!
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- News2023.03.22Suffered In Silence For Many Years After A Critical Incident… And Was Then Fired.
- Breaking2023.03.21BREAKING: Soros-Funded DA Alvin Bragg CAUGHT HIDING Nearly 600 Pages of Exculpatory Evidence from NY Grand Jury in Trump Case (VIDEO)
- Breaking2023.03.21DC Reporters Mourn “Sudden Passing” of Veteran NBC Newsman Vaughn Ververs at Age 54
- News2023.03.21DHS’ New Operation Blue Lotus Has Already Stopped More Than 900 Pounds of Fentanyl from Entering the United States