Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
Is your cash sufficient if your name is ineligible for college? Such a concern was brought up with a donor in Virginia who has since been erased. College Rejects Williams’s Name The incident occurred back in 1846, when Thomas C. Williams was a student at Richmond College. He worked as a trustee in the 1880s. […]
The post College Changes Names from Slave Owning Benefactor appeared first on RightWingHeadlines.
Patriot911News depends on your support as a patriot-ran conservative breaking news headlines website. Donate now
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- NewsFebruary 26, 2024Judge reverses his own teen rape conviction, gets ousted from bench over it
- NewsFebruary 26, 2024Donna Brazile erupts at Reince Priebus over Trump’s ‘racist’ remarks about black voters
- NewsFebruary 26, 2024These huge companies are using AI to snoop through employees’ messages, report says
- NewsFebruary 26, 2024Trump predicts ‘Judgment Day’ for a select group of people is coming in November