Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
Rep. Kevin McCarthy had to compromise to win over conservative Republicans. Here are McCarthy’s significant concessions, including permitting only one member to move to resign the speaker’s chair, giving him a precarious grasp on power. McCarthy was pronounced by a margin of 216–212 on Jan. 7. Usually, it requires 218 votes — a majority of the […]
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- News2023.02.02Decentralized social media Nostr client Damus arrives on the App Store
- News2023.02.02Don’t Be Fooled: Putting Voter Registration Kiosks In High Schools Is A Ploy To Help Democrats
- News2023.02.02‘Laptop from Hell’ author suspects ‘panic in the Biden camp’; defiant Giuliani responds to Hunter attorneys
- News2023.02.02GOP seeks to cap salaries for Pentagon staffers working on diversity, equity, and inclusion — they won’t be happy