Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
The Vermont Supreme Court ruled Friday that noncitizen residents in its capital city of Montpelier may continue to vote in municipal elections. The court argued that allowing noncitizens to vote does not violate the state Constitution because citizenship requirements only apply to federal elections. “The statute allowing noncitizens to vote in local Montpelier elections does […]
Patriot911News depends on your support as a patriot-ran conservative breaking news headlines website. Donate now
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- NewsFebruary 26, 2024Judge reverses his own teen rape conviction, gets ousted from bench over it
- NewsFebruary 26, 2024Donna Brazile erupts at Reince Priebus over Trump’s ‘racist’ remarks about black voters
- NewsFebruary 26, 2024These huge companies are using AI to snoop through employees’ messages, report says
- NewsFebruary 26, 2024Trump predicts ‘Judgment Day’ for a select group of people is coming in November