Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
The Republican Party’s Arizona gubernatorial candidate, Kari Lake, first put forth and backtracked on a conspiracy allegation regarding her challenge of the 2022 election results. This came after a local judge rejected her lawsuit and Democratic winner Katie Hobbs went on the offensive with sanctions demands. Lake’s Lawsuit Rejected in 10-Page Ruling Kari Lake, a […]
The post Kari Lake Backtracks on 2022 Election Conspiracy as Judge Rebuffs Her appeared first on RightWingHeadlines.
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- News2023.01.27Biden Admin Using Military-grade AI To Quiet Vaccine-apprehensive Americans
- News2023.01.27The 600 influential Russian Twitter bots narrative was pushed by mainstream media. Twitter executives knew it was false.
- News2023.01.27BREAKING: Memphis Cops Charged With Murder in Death of Black Driver
- News2023.01.27Bill Gates Praises Communist China In Shocking Speech