Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
It’s fairly uncommon for three women from different countries, two of which are halfway across the world, to share concerningly similar symptoms, much different from those suffered by their friends and loved ones. Rachel Pope, Elisa Perego, and Amy Watson played a key role in defining and naming what we know as “long COVID” today. […]
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- News2023.01.31Trump Calls DeSantis “Disloyal” as he Kicked Off His Campaign
- News2023.01.31China Warns Kevin McCarthy Not to Repeat Pelosi’s Mistake
- News2023.01.31200 Fall Victim to Giant Taliban Terrorist Attack in Pakistan Mosque
- News2023.01.31Man allegedly impersonating police officer, carrying knives arrested by Capitol Police