Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
There has been much mainstream media attention to a new medical study titled “Acute and postacute sequelae associated with SARS-CoV-2 reinfection.” Note that postacute sequelae refer to long COVID symptoms. The coverage likely frightened readers about the high probability of COVID reinfection and serious resulting near and long term health impacts, notably long COVID problems.… Read More »Weak New Medical Study On COVID Reinfection
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- News2022.12.02DeSantis pulls $2 billion of Florida assets in bold move against ‘woke’ ESG agenda
- News2022.12.02Unarmed thieves ransack busy Apple store in Cali, stealing $35K in products with ease
- News2022.12.0210-month-old boy ingests deadly fentanyl while playing at popular park in San Fran
- News2022.12.02Look who’s coming to dinner! Biden’s first White House state dinner whips up negative buzz