Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
Based on data published on Friday by the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the unemployment level hit 3.7% in October as payrolls increased by 261,000. Unemployment Records Skyrocket The industry with the most substantial employment growth was healthcare, but skilled professionals and industry also had notable increases. The hospitality industry remains the most affected by skill […]
The post Unemployment Spikes Upward As Economy Deals With Rate Hikes appeared first on rightwingheadlines.
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- News2022.12.02DeSantis pulls $2 billion of Florida assets in bold move against ‘woke’ ESG agenda
- News2022.12.02Unarmed thieves ransack busy Apple store in Cali, stealing $35K in products with ease
- News2022.12.0210-month-old boy ingests deadly fentanyl while playing at popular park in San Fran
- News2022.12.02Look who’s coming to dinner! Biden’s first White House state dinner whips up negative buzz