Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
America’s drug problem is seriously disturbing and it’s not just in any one place. From Appalachia to Alaska and Arkansas to Oregon, this country is being torn apart by drug abuse and drug addiction. The overdose statistics show 107,000 people died last year from drug overdoses, 75% of which were opioid drug overdoses. Cities like New […]
The post New York’s Drug Problem Is Turning It Into the Third World appeared first on rightwingheadlines.
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- News2023.01.27BREAKING: Memphis Cops Charged With Murder in Death of Black Driver
- News2023.01.27Bill Gates Praises Communist China In Shocking Speech
- News2023.01.27California State Senators Push for Gun Owners to Purchase Insurance in New Bill
- Breaking2023.01.27SC GOP Presidential Primary – January 2023