Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
In order to attain a majority in the Senate in 2022, the Republicans needed to defend their existing seats and beat just one Democratic incumbent in New Hampshire, Georgia, Nevada, or Arizona. In the end, Republicans failed, and they may be on the verge of losing actual seats. By Saturday, a sufficient number of Democrats […]
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- News2022.11.13‘Crypto Lord’ Bankman-Fried’s Crypto Empire Crumbles
- News2022.11.13Democrats Win Big at The Senate
- News2022.11.13Trump’s Support Remains Sky-High, and DeSantis’ Popularity Skyrockets
- News2022.11.13Journalism groups say wiretapping charges against Ohio news outlet threatens press freedom