Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
Paul Pelosi, the husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, has reportedly been released from the hospital after being ‘critically injured’ during a targeted break-in at their San Francisco home last Friday, ABC 7 reported. The following statement was issued by Pelosi regarding her husband’s discharge from the hospital and his ongoing recovery: “The Pelosi family…
The post BREAKING: Paul Pelosi Reportedly Released from Hospital After Hammer Attack appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- News2022.12.02Trump dealt a blow, court halts special master review of seized Mar-a-Lago docs
- News2022.12.02The Left Is On Board With The Suppression Of Liberty In China
- News2022.12.02Our Republican Leaders Have Failed Ss. It’s Time For New Leadership
- News2022.12.02Correcting History And Why It Should Matter