Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
David DePape pleaded not guilty Tuesday to all charges in his first court appearance on Tuesday. DePape pleaded not guilty to the numerous charges against him in the alleged Paul Pelosi attack on Friday morning. DePape appeared in court with a sling on his arm. He was not shackled for some reason. DePape will be…
The post BREAKING: David DePape Pleads Not Guilty to All Charges in Paul Pelosi Incident – In First Court Appearance He Is Not Shackled, His Arm Is in a Sling – UPDATED appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.
JOIN US @Patriot911News on our Telegram, Twitter, Facebook Page and Groups, and other social media for instant news updates!
Patriot911News depends on your support as a patriot-ran conservative breaking news headlines website. Donate now
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- News2023.06.10Hillary reacts to Trump indictment with shockingly audacious merch ad that sets Twitter abuzz
- News2023.06.10Gloating Romney basks in the afterglow of Trump’s indictment, issues statement oozing with sanctimony
- News2023.06.10The first 2024 predictions show GOP’s path to retaking the Senate could hinge on West Virginia
- News2023.06.10‘Damning’ and ‘political’: Legal experts weigh in on Trump indictment