Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
An investigation revealed how drug traffickers exploit vulnerabilities in the U.S. international mail system to easily ship synthetic, illicit narcotics, like fentanyl, from China into the United States through the U.S. Postal Service.
The post Senators Warn of Vulnerabilities Allowing Drug Traffickers to Ship Illegal Narcotics appeared first on Hstoday.
Patriot911News depends on your support as a patriot-ran conservative breaking news headlines website. Donate now
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- NewsOctober 2, 2023GOP Stands Firm, Moves to Expel Matt Gaetz Amidst Ousting Attempt of Kevin McCarthy
- NewsOctober 2, 202314-Year-Old Girl Leads Shoplifting Gang in Bold Nike Store Heist
- NewsOctober 2, 2023Democratic Leadership Shaken as Dean Phillips Steps Down
- BreakingOctober 2, 2023Woke Astronomers Want to Rename Magellanic Clouds “The Night Sky Belongs to Everyone”