Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
The Republican National Committee has filed a lawsuit against the city of Flint, Michigan, for failing to hire an equal number of poll workers from each of the two major political parties in preparation for the midterm elections. Michigan law requires election officials appoint an equal number “of election inspectors in each election precinct from each […]
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- News2023.01.28Twitter Files reveal BizPac Review was one of the conservative sites placed on a list of Russian bots
- News2023.01.28Pamela Anderson’s ex-husband, producer Jon Peters, announces he’s leaving her $10M in his will
- News2023.01.28Florida cops to upgrade biometric tech for potential future facial recognition
- News2023.01.28ABC anchors T.J. Holmes, Amy Robach officially exit the network after scandalous affair