Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
The Republican National Committee has filed a lawsuit against the city of Flint, Michigan, for failing to hire an equal number of poll workers from each of the two major political parties in preparation for the midterm elections. Michigan law requires election officials appoint an equal number “of election inspectors in each election precinct from each […]
Patriot911News depends on your support as a patriot-ran conservative breaking news headlines website. Donate now
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- NewsMarch 1, 2024Obama Family Member Outraged Over Loomer Unleashed’s Video Showing Hamas Propagandist Ilhan Omar’s Hypocrisy in Calling Trump Supporters Extremists
- NewsMarch 1, 2024Turley slams MSNBC’s Maddow for ‘fueling the rage’ against SCOTUS
- NewsMarch 1, 2024Trump accused of diluting Truth Social shares in lawsuit, potential $3B payday at risk
- NewsMarch 1, 2024Judge holds Catherine Herridge in contempt, ordered to pay fines until China-connected source revealed