Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
The Republican National Committee has filed a lawsuit against the city of Flint, Michigan, for failing to hire an equal number of poll workers from each of the two major political parties in preparation for the midterm elections. Michigan law requires election officials appoint an equal number “of election inspectors in each election precinct from each […]
JOIN US @Patriot911News on our Telegram, Twitter, Facebook Page and Groups, and other social media for instant news updates!
Patriot911News depends on your support as a patriot-ran conservative breaking news headlines website. Donate now
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- Breaking2023.06.09JUST-IN: MAGA Star Kari Lake is Going to Miami to Support President Trump During Arraignment on Tuesday in Miami
- Breaking2023.06.09Jack Smith Makes Statement on Trump Indictment; Praises FBI and Says, “We have one set of laws in this country and they apply to everyone” (VIDEO)
- Breaking2023.06.09Elon Musk Sends Warning to Justice System Following Trump Indictment – Shows Interest in Letting Trump Do Twitter Event to Speak Out
- Breaking2023.06.09Dr. Peter McCullough on Jamie Foxx and the Shocking Potential Role of Spike Protein