Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
Donald Trump is not expected to receive the Republican nomination for president in 2024, according to former House Speaker Paul Ryan, a Republican from Wisconsin. Trump Likely To Lose Ryan, the GOP vice presidential nominee for 2012, made the remarks while speaking with Teneo, a large company that provides CEO advice, as part of the […]
The post Paul Ryan: Trump is Not Likely To Be Nominated During 2024 Primary appeared first on rightwingheadlines.
JOIN US @Patriot911News on our Telegram, Twitter, Facebook Page and Groups, and other social media for instant news updates!
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- News2023.04.01Two Year Investigation Culminates in Takedown of Brazilian Cocaine Trafficking Group
- News2023.04.01Biden flubs name of Mississippi town hit by deadly tornado: ‘The town of Rolling Stone will be back’
- News2023.04.01Trump to travel from Florida to NYC next week to be arraigned, lawyer says he ‘will not take a plea deal’
- News2023.04.01Social media ‘troll’ convicted of election interference for posting misleading memes