Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
Donald Trump is not expected to receive the Republican nomination for president in 2024, according to former House Speaker Paul Ryan, a Republican from Wisconsin. Trump Likely To Lose Ryan, the GOP vice presidential nominee for 2012, made the remarks while speaking with Teneo, a large company that provides CEO advice, as part of the […]
The post Paul Ryan: Trump is Not Likely To Be Nominated During 2024 Primary appeared first on rightwingheadlines.
Patriot911News depends on your support as a patriot-ran conservative breaking news headlines website. Donate now
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- NewsDecember 2, 2023Carville melts down over Speaker Johnson: ‘Bigger threat to US than Al Qaeda’
- NewsDecember 2, 2023A mere six Dems stand with GOP to prevent Biden admin from housing homeless migrants on federal land
- NewsDecember 2, 2023‘The Santos Files’: Ex-rep goes scorched earth, vows to report former colleagues to ethics committee
- NewsDecember 2, 2023Susan Sarandon kind of apologizes for antisemitic comments but critics aren’t having it: ‘I need my agent back!’