Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
The Gateway Pundit reported that Elon Musk and Twitter reached a deal on Thursday. Elon Musk purchased Twitter for $54.20 per share – or about $44 billion. Elon’s first act was to rid the company of dead weight. “Twitter CEO Parag Agrawal and finance chief Ned Segal have left the company’s San Francisco headquarters and…
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- News2023.01.28‘There are no facts that can excuse this violation’: Schiff slapped with ethics complaint
- News2023.01.28‘I’m saying it on Fox News. It’s done.’ Ronna McDaniel announces future plans following successful RNC reelection
- News2023.01.28‘She can’t talk like a human being. She talks like a binder.’ ‘The Five’ eviscerates KJP
- News2023.01.28‘I feel betrayed’: Democrats demand reform in reaction to Tyre Nichols beating