Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
Stacey “a fetal heartbeat at six weeks is a manufactured sound” Abrams, Democrat candidate for Georgia governor, was delivered a blow by a federal judge on Friday. U.S District Judge Steve C. Jones issued a ruling that Georgia’s election integrity practices, such as voter ID and citizenship checks, are legal and constitutional. Though Abrams refused…
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- News2022.12.02DeSantis pulls $2 billion of Florida assets in bold move against ‘woke’ ESG agenda
- News2022.12.02Unarmed thieves ransack busy Apple store in Cali, stealing $35K in products with ease
- News2022.12.0210-month-old boy ingests deadly fentanyl while playing at popular park in San Fran
- News2022.12.02Look who’s coming to dinner! Biden’s first White House state dinner whips up negative buzz