Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
Stacey “a fetal heartbeat at six weeks is a manufactured sound” Abrams, Democrat candidate for Georgia governor, was delivered a blow by a federal judge on Friday. U.S District Judge Steve C. Jones issued a ruling that Georgia’s election integrity practices, such as voter ID and citizenship checks, are legal and constitutional. Though Abrams refused…
The post Federal Judge Upholds Georgia Election Integrity Initiatives including Voter ID, Stacey Abrams Upset the Most appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.
JOIN US @Patriot911News on our Telegram, Twitter, Facebook Page and Groups, and other social media for instant news updates!
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- Breaking2023.03.30Insurrection! Leftists Demanding Gun Control Storm Tennessee Capitol Chanting, “No Action, No Peace!” (VIDEO)
- News2023.03.30More Mail-In Ballots Were Rejected Than Margin Of Victory In Nevada Senate Race
- News2023.03.30Canadian lawmaker says it’s worth violating free speech to promote Quebec content in algorithms
- Breaking2023.03.30Manhattan DA Chief Assistant Meg Reiss LOCKS DOWN Her Twitter Account – Then DELETES Twitter Account After TGP Exposes Her Unhinged Anti-Trump Tweets