Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
Over ten days ago, the CEO of election software company Konnech, Eugene Yu, was arrested on account of suspicion that he and his associates were involved in identity theft of Los Angeles County election workers. The information was supposedly stored on servers in the People’s Republic of China, with the most shocking part of the […]
The post Election Software Firm Stored Personal Information on Chinese Servers appeared first on rightwingheadlines.
Patriot911News depends on your support as a patriot-ran conservative breaking news headlines website. Donate now
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- NewsFebruary 26, 2024Judge reverses his own teen rape conviction, gets ousted from bench over it
- NewsFebruary 26, 2024Donna Brazile erupts at Reince Priebus over Trump’s ‘racist’ remarks about black voters
- NewsFebruary 26, 2024These huge companies are using AI to snoop through employees’ messages, report says
- NewsFebruary 26, 2024Trump predicts ‘Judgment Day’ for a select group of people is coming in November