Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
The Justice Department is hesitant to respond to a federal court order to relinquish data related to President Biden’s March 2021 executive order to establish plans for federal meddling in state election management. On Thursday evening, the institution submitted a motion for summary judgment with the Fort Myers Branch of the U.S. Middle District Court […]
Patriot911News depends on your support as a patriot-ran conservative breaking news headlines website. Donate now
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- NewsFebruary 26, 2024Judge reverses his own teen rape conviction, gets ousted from bench over it
- NewsFebruary 26, 2024Donna Brazile erupts at Reince Priebus over Trump’s ‘racist’ remarks about black voters
- NewsFebruary 26, 2024These huge companies are using AI to snoop through employees’ messages, report says
- NewsFebruary 26, 2024Trump predicts ‘Judgment Day’ for a select group of people is coming in November