Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
The US annual inflation rate was 8.2% in September – this is higher than the expected 8.1%. The consumer price index rose 0.4%. The Epoch Times reported: The U.S. annual inflation rate came in at 8.2 percent in September, down from 8.3 percent in August, according to the latest data from the Bureau of Labor…
The post BREAKING: Social Security Announces Biggest Cost-Of-Living-Adjustment In 40 Years appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- News2022.11.04RFP Released on Prospective Acquisition of Level IIIA Body Armor for CBP
- News2022.11.04China wipes out most Uyghur-language websites
- News2022.11.04How The Outcome Of Pennsylvania’s Gubernatorial Race Will Majorly Affect The 2024 Elections
- News2022.11.04Madison, Wisconsin Requires Poll Workers To Receive Covid Jab